Editor in Chief. Weedwhacker. Voted least likely to develop any new useful technology for the 20th century. Grand blogger and writer for the all powerful BusyGamer.com. Also co-hosts “The Week in Geek Radio” on 106.9 The Rock. Usually ends up being voted the designated driver during Busy Gamer Crew outings & skirmishes because Crutchboy and T. Danger believe in the fairness of democracy, they do let him vote though.
Recent Posts by Gritskrieg
- EA Thanks Loyal ME Fans' Patience with Launch DLC... But You'll Have to Pay for It.
- QuakeCon, the Reckon Crew, and a Cheerleading Convention
- Game Review: Brink
Director of Content & Web Master of BusyGamer.com. Likes to create more fancy job titles for himself so at official work meetings he can try and jedi-mind trick Gritskrieg into granting him more than adequate raises and bonuses. Prefers Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, but will drink almost anything. At the end of every convention party Crutchboy firmly believes that he has been gifted with the ability to read minds. The crew lets him keep thinking it. It’s better that way, mostly.
Recent Posts by Crutchboy
- E3: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure with Coin-Op TV's Hailey Bright
- First glance at the new Wii U controller
- E3: Coin-Op Tv's Hailey Bright and Prototype 2
Journalist of the super group known as The BusyGamer Rekon Crew. Claims to know the secret recipe of the Super Soldier Serum, and that it includes hops and grains grown by Galactus on some far away world. Favorite online game is Toon Town and he aint afraid to slap a bi*ch for her jelly beans. Usually ends up the last one standing at most functions but the first one alseep. Go figure, we just poke fun at him and keep ordering him drinks. Once won the legal admin rights to BusyGamer.com in a drunken game of foosball, later to lose it back in a fierce game of Ms. Pacman.
Recent Posts by T. Danger
- The Dangerzone: Fatty Learns How “Reality” Really Works
- The Dangerzone: It's not me it's you
- What TV just can't get right
Rika eats sour candy while she plays. She drinks Bloody Marys and Irish Car Bombs. She loves Chrono Cross and Soul Calibur. She wishes more people understood her references to Space Quest. She missed the Wrath of the Lich King release because she was modeling in the Virgin Islands, and has never been as hardcore since. She sews like a badass. She wants you to buy her crazy boots, size 8.5. See her at www.charismaplus2.com.
Recent Posts by Rika Stead
- Girl on Girl : Rika on Miranda Smith
- Girl on Girl: Rika on Kimmie Britt
- Girl on Girl Teaser Video with Rika Stead!
Viggo The Carp
Before he could even remember, Drew ‘ViggoTheCarp’ Bergmark was tearing past levels on Super Mario Brothers. After my ten year video game hiatus, I jumped back into gaming with Halo and have been teabagging ever since. While he prefers to play shooters, he’ll play anything and own anyone in it whether it be real-time strategy games or MMORPGs. If you thought the Master Computer was leet, I’ll show you my skills and spit out the words: END OF LINE.
Recent Posts by Viggo The Carp
- The Wii on the Way Out & Another to Take Its Place?
- Battlefield Play4Free Officially Released
- TGS Still Alive And Kicking